- Love this faux stained glass. It adds privacy and is easily removable.
- These framed antique keys are so cool. I need to start looking for some!
- Twice Lovely has gorgeous furniture makeovers. There are three in this post – my favorite is the red nightstand – stunning. I also have a chair very similar to those she recovered so I’ll be taking tips from her how-to.
- If the post title didn’t tell you, I bet you wouldn’t guess what this lampshade is made out of! (via The Stories of A to Z)
- The Red Thread had two creative wall treatments this week. The effect of this ‘wallpaper’, made from regular children’s stickers, is amazing. I love the country, but also graphically modern, look of this cross-stitch wall mural.
- Haha – I like this letterpress print, by Joe Newton. More people should follow this advice! (I just read the comments and someone said they would add “Snopes before you forward”. I agree 100%.
- Piña colada cake? Yes, please!
- Love this bookcase video.
- How cool is this table? No worrying about markers and crayons on the table top!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! It’s finally supposed to warm up a bit next week =)