- This organization station needs to happen in my kitchen. Like, now.
- RustOleum had an event to introduce their new Cabinet Transformations product. Centsational Girl got to attend and wrote a review. RustOleum says the product works on laminate cabinets as well (which is what I have), but I haven’t found any reviews of it being used on that yet. I’m hoping it works well so I can use it!
- Please tell me why we can’t travel like this anymore.
- If I ever have a zillion dollars (and lots of extra time), I will buy this. And then I will have one of these built for them to live on. Maybe I’ll add one of these, too.
- The blog world has absolutely convinced me of the miracles spray paint can achieve. For example, this headboard that was spray painted to mimic a $1,000+ Pottery Barn bed. I can’t wait for it to warmer so I can start spraying the door hardware!
- Sweet Corn Spoonbread sounds divine. I imagine it isn’t very Weight Watchers friendly, but man does it look good.
- One of my friends posted this film link. It’s really cool – I’d love to see it live.
- If you haven’t noticed, I have a thing about houses and house plans. Seriously, when I was around 13, I begged my mom for the floor plan book from Menards. I still have it. Anyway, the Blue River Cottage is a super cute house that would fit in many neighborhoods without looking out of place, but still offers plenty of living space (almost 2,500 square feet).
- I love this paper holder that Beckie, from Infarrantly Creative, made. It would be great for kids…or adults!
Have a wonderful weekend! We’re supposed to get another snow storm on Sunday. It was 50 degrees earlier this week. Welcome to Minnesota =) Baby Parker was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday. Everyone is doing great and glad to be home!