There were so many great posts this week, I had a hard time choosing only 10! Hope you enjoy =)
- If you like vintage, get your butts over to It’s a Date at Salon Stella this weekend. two birds and Salvaged Strawberry will have vintage clothing, accessories and housewares, while Salon Stella will offer hair and make-up styling (by appointment). If you’re ready for a new look, Megan and Nora (two birds) will help style your new wardrobe for free! Amanda (Salvaged Strawberry) can help you choose some cute and functional vintage accessories for you home. Both two birds and Salvaged Strawberry have extremely reasonable prices. GO!
- Organize and Decorate Everything had two projects this week that I loved: an Owl Stuffie and an Alphabet Wall. I’m seriously considering an alphabet wall for my office at home.
- Here are some cute Fossil desktop wallpapers to brighten your computer.
- Everyone knows I am grammar freak. Mad in Crafts does periodic articles about grammar and writing. This week’s feature was comma’s. Good information for everyone =)
- There were lots of delicious-sounding recipes this week: Sour Cream Enchiladas, Artichoke Spinach Dip, Chocolate Chip Scones and Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake.
- An inspiring collection of pink rooms, just in time for Valentine’s Day. I’m not usually a huge fan of pink, but some of these are incredible, and I would love to live with them.
- Some great stenciling tips from Centsational Girl.
- I love these pet beds! Every part is washable, but not as a whole lump (you’ll see what I mean). Petey and Cleo may be receiving some soon.
Have a great weekend! I will be making a visit to Parker Jordan Young, born February 8, 2011 – 4lbs 11oz, 17 3/4″ long. He’s in the NICU because he’s small, but is doing wonderfully. No ventilator needed and he’s quickly catching on to the eating thing. Hopefully he, Mom and Dad will be home by Monday!