- A great idea for classy, unique and inexpensive business cards.
- Check out Centsational Girl’s incredible closet makeover. I love that she’s so fearless about painting laminate. Gives me hope that my projects will turn out ok – if I ever get to them!
- Take a peek inside Dita Von Teese’s glamorous home.
- Here’s a tutorial for an easy-to-make bird feeder using a recycled 1-liter plastic bottle.
- Amanda, from Serenity Now, posted this recipe for butterscotch and chocolate chip nut bars. Curses on you Weight Watchers…CURSES! (Actually, I am loving the new PointsPlus program. I get enough points that I could absolutely indulge in one or two of these!)
- Learn how to make this versatile 9-clip wire photo frame, a cute rosette lampshade and this great daily organization system, all featured on Knock Off Decor.
- I really adore this house and would move in in a heartbeat. Better start saving my pennies! I’d also like to live here.
- Can you believe this topiary is made out of foil pie pans?!
- This portrait Lisa created for a wedding gift for a good friend is stunning. She also kindly walks us through the process! Definitely going to have to try this one.
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! On Saturday, I’ll be attending a baby shower for my dear friends Sarah and Steven. Their little boy, Parker Jordan, will be born on Sunday or Monday!
P.S. Head over to Inspire, Admire and Design for a great giveaway! Today is the last day to enter.