Link Love: February Favorites
Now that we’re beginning March (where did February go??), I thought I’d round up some of the best posts from my favorite blogs. Hope you enjoy!
- On Design Evolution, Michelle answers the question “What is the Best White Paint?” Be sure to check out the comments for some more options.
- In Roundup: Using Old T-Shirts, Dollar Store Crafts offers a variety of ideas to use those old t-shirts we all have.
- Renee Garner’s weekly guest post on Modish last week presented a modern, elegant twist on the hanging planter in DIY Air Plant Chandelier.
- Emily & Steve’s wedding, featured on the True Colors Events Blog, looks like so much fun!
- This Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding) recipe, from Smitten Kitchen, sounds delicious – definitely on my “to make” list.
- Bookhou offers this laser cut alphabet for $50. I think it would look great on the wall as-is or painted a fun color. (via Design is Mine)
- And even though this post was in January, I had to share these adorable Feather Earrings (with instructions to make your own) and Necklace from How to…do something.
Do you have any favorite posts from February to share?
This entry was posted in Link Love
. Bookmark the permalink